|Company||Oladen Consultancy Services Limited|
|NOC Job Title||Technical Sales Specialist –|
|Salary||CA$ 28.58 per hour|
|Start Date||1st May 2022|
|Application Closing Date||21 April 2022|
Oladen Consultancy Services Limited (“the Company”) is an engineering services company with a vision to become a leading engineering service Canada. The company also has a learning and development arm aim at providing capacity development in specialized areas of engineering design, process operations and project management. The company plans to begin operation in May 2022 with an initial focus on Saskatoon in Saskatchewan. Over the next five (5) years, the company plans to expand its operations into other provinces.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to create awareness of the company services among potential client. The technical sales specialist will be responsible for identifying and creation of leads and prospects for the firm, assess client needs, recommend, or assist in the selection of appropriate services, develop technical presentations and proposals and other materials to illustrate benefits of the company operation to potential client. The sales specialist will be responsible for business growth and develop marketing plans and sales strategy to achieve the company business goals.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, motivated, strong strategic mind, excellent networking abilities and exceptional people skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in business development in similar organizations, to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
University or College diploma in an engineering discipline or natural sciences is required
Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident
2 years to less than 5 years sales experience in engineering and construction work environment
Proven track record in achieving sales targets for similar organizations
Experience in Engineering design, construction, commissioning, or operations will be an added advantage
Ability to attract and retain key potential clients
Ability to generate leads and follow through to conversion to customers
Experience working in similar role in similar company will be added advantage
Competent status in networking and opportunity creation and retention.
Advanced level expertise in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
Must be goal and outcome-focused with the ability to manage multivariable, complex development projects
Strong people management and leadership skills
Excellent verbal and written communication
Outstanding negotiation, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Exceptional written and oral command of the English language
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing and potential clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess clients’ needs, recommend, or assist in the selection of appropriate engineering service, and negotiate prices or other sales terms
- Provide input into product design where services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs
- Develop sales presentations, proposals, or other materials to illustrate benefits from use of the company service
- Estimate costs of engaging company’s services
- Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer records
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Develop and maintain technical service knowledge to explain features to clients and answer questions about our services
- Develop, implement, and report on marketing plans and sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Assess market conditions and competitors’ activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends
- A driver’s license and a good driving record may be required.
- May supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
Work hours: 15 – 20hrs per week